Looking to see what Salt & Shea is all about? Have questions or want to sample products? Would you like to meet the maker? If so, head on over to one of these family-friendly events and check us out in person.
Below is a list of community events for June that Salt & Shea will be participating in.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Sunrise Farmers Market
- Saturday, June 2nd and June 16th 8am-1pm: Sunrise Farmers Market at Sunrise Mall. 6196 Sunrise Blvd Citrus Heights, California 95610 http://www.bemoneysmartusa.org/
Shop local at the Sunrise Farmers Market. Enjoy live music and sunshine. Pick up your weekly fruits and veggies from local farmers, and sample goodies from organic and specialty food vendors. Stop by our Salt & Shea booth for all things skin loving and natural. This market is outdoors, family friendly, dogs welcome!
Saturday, June 9th 10am-4pm: STOCKMARKET Martin Luther King Plaza, 2 E Oak Street in downtown stockton. http://www.stockmarketca.com/
Looking for things to do in Stockton? Stockmarket is one of the newest & most unique festivals in California! Part makers market, part street food festival, part concert in the park- you'll find something for everyone here!
SHOP A curated selection of vendors including: screen-printed clothing, handmade jewelry, original art, upcycled furniture, custom leather goods, soap, body products, vintage clothing & decor, and home & garden.
SIP + SNACK. Sample the tasty treats from our selection of artisan caterers, food trucks, and craft drinks. This is one of the most fun places to eat in Stockton!
SOCIALIZE. Listen to local bands, play giant jenga, get your hoola-hoop on, and soak up the atmosphere!
GATHER: Oak Park
- Thursday, June 14th, 5pm-9pm: GATHER Oak Park Broadway & 3rd Ave http://www.gathernights.com/
Inspired by the warm California nights and the emerging culture of food in the Sacramento region, GATHER is a monthly food focused event that takes a city block and turns it into a bustling dining room or an empty park and turns it into a magical movie night.
Set in a familiar, but unusual setting; this unique food event includes communal tables for out-door dining, beer, food tents, food trucks, a kids area, and live music all night long. GATHER is a place for people to come together and celebrate the one thing we all want to be a part of: Community.
GATHER: Movies in the Park
- Friday, June 22th, 5pm-9pm: GATHER Movies in the Park Peter Hill Heritage Park, Rocklin http://www.gathernights.com/
Pop-Up at WEST ELM Roseville
- Saturday, June 23th, 12pm-4pm: Salt & Shea Pop-Up WEST ELM Roseville, 1198 Roseville Parkway, Suite 190 Roseville
Pop-Up at Nordstrom Arden Fair
- Saturday, June 30th, 10am-4pm: Salt & Shea Pop-Up Nordstrom Arden Fair, Sacramento, 1651 Arden Way, Sacramento
Hope to see you there!
with love & lather,